Anyone who is interested in the objectives of the Association is welcome to become a member.
Membership Fees (Outside India): (Join)
- Membership Application - link
- Life Membership Fee: $450.00 (US)
- Regular Annual Membership Fee: $50.00 (US)
- Student Annual Membership Fee: $15.00 (US) - Must pay by check.
Membership Fees (For Resident Indians affiliated with Indian organizations) (Join)
- Link: http://www.intindstat.org/membership-india-chapter
- Life Membership Fee: INR 5000
- Regular Annual membership Fee: INR 500
The International Indian Statistical Association (IISA) is a non-profit organization. Its objectives are:
- to promote education, research and application of statistics and probability throughout the world with a special emphasis on the Indian subcontinent;
- to foster the exchange of information and scholarly activities between various countries as well as among other national/international organizations for the development of Statistical Science;
- to serve the needs of young statisticians;
- to encourage cooperative efforts among members in education, research, industry and business.
Third Annual One Day Workshop in Biostatistics
Theme: Statistics in Health
December 31, 2016
The IISA Executive Committee recently became aware that the current publisher Elsevier has decided to discontinue its operations for the official journal of IISA, Statistical Methodology <http://intindstat.org/statmet> after 33 volumes as of 31st December 2016. At this point the possibility to submit new manuscripts has been temporarily suspended. The IISA Executive Committee is looking into this matter and also exploring other options to continue the operations of the official journal.